Congratulations on your acceptance.
We are looking forward to your family joining us for the 2021-22 school year. Once your child’s seat is confirmed in Lotterease, you will have two options for returning the enrollment paperwork. Paperwork can be submitted electronically or you may bring the completed paper copy of the enrollment packet to our campus. We strongly encourage each family to bring the paperwork to our campus so we may have the opportunity to introduce ourselves! We are unable to accommodate tours of our campus at this time, but this is a great opportunity to meet some of our staff and begin to get a feel for our campus culture. We look forward to meeting you!
2021-22 Enrollment Forms
*Enrollment forms are only available in your account if your child has been offered a seat and the seat has been confirmed in Lotterease. Proof of payment for the 2021-22 Annual Fee is required for completion.
*The Annual Fee for each K-12 Classical Prep scholar is $60. A class fee of $40 is also required for all Logic and Rhetoric scholars (grades 6-12th). Payments are only accepted online. Classical Prep is a cash-free school.
**30 Day Waiver is for students previously transferring from a Florida public school. This form stays on file while we await transcripts to be sent from current school. Kindergarten and out-of-state transfer students are required to have their completed vaccination forms during the registration process.
- Parental Identification (Driver’s License)
- Proof of Residency
- Water Bill
- Mortgage Statement
- Rental Agreement
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate issued by state of birth (not required if transferring from a Pasco County K-12 public school)
- Current Physical, Form #3040 (This form is not needed if student is transferring from another Florida public school. For students requiring this form, it should be dated no more than one year prior to student’s first day of school.)
- Home School Transfer
- Original Custody or Legal Papers (If this is necessary please provide all paperwork at registration)
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (Provide only if student qualifies for ESE services)
- Medical Management Plan