Congratulations on your acceptance.
We are looking forward to your family joining us for the 2023-24 school year. Once your child’s seat is confirmed in Lotterease, you will have two options for returning the enrollment paperwork. Paperwork can be submitted electronically, or you may bring the completed paper copy of the enrollment packet to our campus.
Campus tours are available during one of our information sessions. Click HERE to learn more!
2023-24 Enrollment Forms
To officially claim your position for the 2023-24 school year,
you are required to complete the following steps:
If your child plans to join Classical Prep for the 2023-24 school year, you are required to state your intent by utilizing the link provided in the e-mail that was sent to the primary e-mail address on file with Lotterease. You will need to confirm your spot on or before the expiration date indicated within the e-mail.
Submit Annual School Fee
Complete Registration Paperwork
Please complete online in your Lotterease account OR print and return K-12 registration paperwork to our Main Campus Borealis Building within the allotted time frame. Early Academy Registration Forms should be returned to our Early Academy Building within the allotted time frame.
*Enrollment forms are only available in your account if your child has been offered a seat and the seat has been confirmed in Lotterease. Proof of payment for the 2023-24 Annual Fee is required for completion.
*The Annual Fee for each K-12 Classical Prep scholar is $60. A class fee of $40 is also required for all Logic and Rhetoric scholars (grades 6-12th). Payments are only accepted online. Classical Prep is a cash-free school.
**30 Day Waiver is for students previously transferring from a Florida public school. This form stays on file while we await transcripts to be sent from current school. Kindergarten and out-of-state transfer students are required to have their completed vaccination forms during the registration process.
- Parental Identification (Driver’s License)
- Proof of Residency
- Water Bill
- Mortgage Statement
- Rental Agreement
- Student’s Original Birth Certificate issued by state of birth (not required if transferring from a Pasco County K-12 public school)
- Current Physical, Form #3040 (This form is not needed if student is transferring from another Florida public school. For students requiring this form, it should be dated no more than one year prior to student’s first day of school.)
- Home School Transfer
- Release of Records: (For Homeschool Students only, Student Progression plan release of records)
- Letter of Termination: (If applicable; fax or mail to Pasco School District)
- Original Custody or Legal Papers (If this is necessary please provide all paperwork at registration)
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (Provide only if student qualifies for ESE services)
- Medical Management Plan