- Morning carline begins at 7:05 a.m. for Borealis (grades 6-12). Morning carline begins at 7:20 a.m. for Meridian (grades k-5). Please wait for a Classical Prep staff member to move the cones to begin carline.
- In the afternoon, cars can begin lining up in the Meridian and Borealis Lanes at 2:30 p.m for afternoon Carline. No cars will be permitted to enter campus beyond our gate until after this time.
- If you need to access campus during school hours, please use the Call Box on the left-hand side of the gate entrance.
- Carline is ONE WAY ONLY.
- Enter off of Shady Hills Road onto our four-lane driveway where our sign is located and continue into the appropriate left or right lane depending on your child(ren)’s grade(s). Follow the arrows to exit back onto Shady Hills Road.
- GREEN (left) lane is the Meridian (grades K-3) and Aurora (grades 4-5) lane for pick up of grades K-5 only. (Grades K-2 campus arrival window is 2:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.) and Grades 3-5 campus arrival window is 3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.)
- ORANGE (middle) lane is the Emergency Lane.
- This lane must be kept clear for emergency vehicles and Classical Prep staff members only. DO NOT BLOCK.
- BLUE (right) lane is the Borealis lane (grades 6-12) for pick up of grades 6-12 only.
- The Gymnasium is NOT an approved drop-off or pickup location.
- PURPLE is the Early Academy entrance and exit location and operates independently of the Classical Prep Carline.
- For the safety of your child(ren), please do NOT use this location to drop off or pick up, unless specified by a Classical Prep staff member. The gate will remain locked at all times, and your child(ren) will not be able to access campus.
- If you have child(ren) in both Borealis and Meridian/Aurora locations, please enter the Borealis carline (Blue Lane) to the right for pick up after 3:00 p.m. After you pick up your child(ren) from Borealis, you will proceed into the Meridian/Aurora carline.
- TWO EXIT LANES onto Shady Hills:
- Upon clearing the Meridian and Aurora buildings, TWO LANES FORM to exit left or right onto Shady Hills Road. Cautiously merge into the correct lane.
- Car Tags must be clearly displayed at the checkpoints throughout carline.
- If you enter carline without the 2023-24 Car Tag, you will be asked to exit carline, park, and check in at the front office. You will be required to provide a valid driver’s license to confirm your identity before your child(ren) will be released.