Classical Prep would like to spread the joy this holiday season to our families. If your family is experiencing a hardship and in need of a little extra help, please follow the steps below to sign up for the Holiday Giving Tree.
For those in need:
If you would like to sign your family up for the Holiday Giving Tree, please follow the steps below:
- Submit the confidential form located to the right, no later than Thursday, November 18th
- Gifts will be available for pick up in the Borealis building during the week of December 13th. We will contact you to arrange a day and time.
For those that want to help:
Give joy this season to a Classical Prep family in need.
If you would like to give a gift, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Borealis or the Meridian front office, beginning Thursday, November 18th from 8am-1pm, to pick up an anonymous ornament from the Giving Tree. Each ornament is for one child.
- A list of desired items and clothing sizes will be provided on the ornament.
- Drop-off unwrapped presents by December 9th to the Borealis front office with the ornament you selected attached to the gifts.
*If you would prefer not to visit the front office to select an ornament, please contact (813) 803-7903 and a staff member will select an ornament for you and provide you with age, gender, clothing sizes and gift preferences.
Thank you for your generosity this holiday season!
Please reach out to Nichole Pockrus with any questions at email@example.com.