Classical Prep would like to spread the joy this holiday season to our families. If your family is experiencing a hardship and in need of a little extra help, please follow the steps below to sign up for the Holiday Giving Tree.
For those in need:
If you would like to sign your family up for the Holiday Giving Tree, please follow the steps below:
- Submit the confidential form located to the right, no later than Sunday, November 29th
- Gifts will be available for pick up in the Borealis building during the week of December 14th. We will contact you to arrange a day and time.
For those that want to help:
Give joy this season to a Classical Prep family in need.
If you would like to give a gift, please follow the steps below:
- Make an appointment to come to the Borealis front office, beginning December 1st, to pick up an anonymous ornament from the Giving Tree. There will be one ornament per child.
- A list of desired items and clothing sizes will be provided.
- Drop-off unwrapped presents by December 10th to the Borealis front office with the ornament you selected attached to the gifts.
*If you would prefer not to visit the front office to select an ornament, please contact (813) 803-7903 and a staff member will select an ornament for you and provide you with age, gender, clothing sizes and gift preferences of a child so you can spread joy to another Classical Prep family! All gifts must be brought to the Borealis front office no later than December 10th.
Thank you for your generosity this holiday season!
Please reach out to Nichole Pockrus with any questions at email@example.com.