Classical Prep would like to spread joy this holiday season to our families. If your family is experiencing hardship and are in need of a little extra help, please follow the steps below to sign up for the Holiday Giving Tree.
For those in need:
If you would like to sign your family up for the Holiday Giving Tree, please follow the steps below:
- Submit the confidential form located at the bottom of the page no later than Friday, November 10th
- Gifts will be available for pick up in the Borealis building on December 14th and 15th. We will contact you to inform you when your gifts are ready.
For those that want to help:
If you would like to give joy this season to a Classical Prep family in need, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the Borealis or the Meridian front office beginning Tuesday, November 14th, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. to pick up an anonymous ornament from the Giving Tree. Each ornament is for one child.
- A list of desired items and clothing sizes will be provided on the ornament. Please be sure to get as many items on the wish list as you are able.
- We will also have ornaments on the tree for specific items that are highly requested that you can choose instead of a child’s ornament if you would like to just get one item.
- Drop off unwrapped presents by Friday, December 8th, to the Borealis front office with the ornament you selected attached to the gifts.
*If you are unable to visit the front office to select an ornament, please contact (813) 803-7903, and a staff member will select an ornament for you and provide you with age, gender, clothing sizes, and gift wish list.
Thank you for your generosity this holiday season!
Please reach out to Nichole Pockrus with any questions at email@example.com.