New Family Checklist
(Please complete all checklist items below, if applicable.)
- Submit NEW 2020-21 Emergency Cards
- Create an account and Log in to myStudent to view class schedules and teacher assignments; then view applicable course videos. A hardcopy of class schedules will be provided on your child’s first day of school.
- Visit our Reopening Plan to review all guidelines and policies regarding face coverings, illnesses, RLI resources, checklists, daily self screening procedures, updated calendars and more.
- Review Breakfast and Lunch Programs (MySchoolBucks)
- Review Uniform Information
- View Medical Information and Drop Off Procedures. Contact Mandy Cabrera at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to make an appointment to drop off medications.
- Pay any outstanding fees for Missing Textbooks or Materials not returned from Distance Learning. (Families have been contacted directly for payment if it is applicable to you.)
- Review After-School Care YMCA Information (Grades K-8 Only)
- Purchase Buyout Program (Grades K-5 Only)
- Submit Pasco County Volunteer Application
- If Applicable: Contact our Enrollment department to update any custody paperwork at email@example.com
- If Applicable: Submit updated Florida immunization records with DOE Code 1 (applies to Kindergarten, 7th grade and students transferring from private and out of state schools) by contacting our enrollment department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember: Label all clothing, ties, water bottles, lunch boxes, etc. with child’s name. We will not maintain a Lost & Found area this year. Labeled items will be returned to the student. If an item is not labeled, it will be thrown away.