Emergency Information Card

It is important for Classical Prep to have the most current contact information on file for each family. If your family has a change in any emergency contact information anytime during the school year, it is the responsibility of the family to let the school know of any changes.

At the start of each school year, each child must submit up-to-date contact information. To submit an electronic Emergency Contact Card, please click the link below.

To update emergency contact information, during the school year, parents/legal guardians must complete a new emergency information card and submit it along with a clear copy of the ID of the person requesting the changes to Marissa Pease at mpease@classicalprep.org. Parents/legal guardians are responsible for notifying Classical Prep if there is a change in residence or parental responsiblity of the student within five (5) days. Any emergency contact form that is submitted without a clear copy of the ID of the person requesting the changes, will not be processed. Parents/legal guardians may make an appointment to visit our main campus to drop off the completed form if needed, at which time, identity will be verified.

If the address on file for a student changes, parents/legal guardians must also submit proof of residency (mortgage statement, deed, utility bill, etc.). Proof of residency can be emailed to Marissa Pease at mpease@classicalprep.org.

Click Here to Submit a NEW 2021-22 Emergency Information Card