- Car lineups begin at 2:30 p.m. No cars will be permitted to enter campus beyond our gate until after this time. A call box is available to gain access during school hours.
- Carline is ONE WAY ONLY. Enter off of Shady Hills Road onto our four lane driveway where our sign is located and continue into the appropriate left or right lane depending on your child(ren)’s grade(s). Follow the arrows to exit back onto Shady Hills Road.
- GREEN (left) lane means Meridian (K-3)/Aurora (4-5) for pick up of grades K – 5 only. (Grades K-2 campus arrival window is 2:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.) and Grades 3-5 campus arrival window is 3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.)
- ORANGE (middle) lane means Emergency to be kept clear for emergency vehicles and staff members only. DO NOT BLOCK.
- BLUE (right) lane means Borealis (6-12) for pick up of grades 6 – 12 only. (Campus arrival time begins at 2:30 p.m.)
- PURPLE is the Early Academy entrance and exit location and operates independently of the CPS carline. For the safety of your child(ren), please do NOT use this location to drop off or pick up for your children in grades K-12, unless otherwise specified by staff.
- If you have child(ren) in both Borealis and Meridian/Aurora locations, please enter the Borealis carline to the right for pick up after 3:00 p.m. After you pick up your child(ren) from Borealis, you will proceed into the Meridian/Aurora carline.
SCHOOL DISMISSAL MANAGER (SDM) & TAGS:
- A 4-digit pickup code is required for dismissal. All previous codes and SDM accounts remain the same. If you are new to CPS and did not receive information about creating an account via email, please contact Lindsay Gravelin at email@example.com.
- Cartags are distributed during Meet & Greet. For those requesting an additional tag, a $5 fee will apply after the second tag. Tags will be sent home with scholars within a couple days of school.
- Clearly display your cartag with the 4-digit code at the check points throughout carline. If you enter carline without a current cartag, you will be asked to park. A staff member will come to your car as promptly as possible. Please remain in your car and provide our staff member with a valid driver’s license to confirm your identity.
TWO EXIT LANES onto Shady Hills:
- Upon clearing the Meridian and Aurora buildings, TWO LANES FORM to exit left or right onto Shady Hills Road. Cautiously merge into the correct lane.
- A Pasco County Sheriff will be directing traffic flow for the first two weeks of school to help the flow of traffic for both morning and afternoon carline.