- Car lineups begin at 2:30 p.m. No cars will be permitted to enter campus until this time. Any cars attempting to enter campus prior to this time will be asked to leave. We will have an officer enforcing this procedure.
- Carline is ONE WAY ONLY. Enter off of Shady Hills Road onto our four lane driveway where our sign is located and continue into the appropriate left or right lane depending on your child(ren)’s grade(s). Follow the arrows to exit back onto Shady Hills Road.
- GREEN (left) lane means Meridian (K-3)/Aurora (4-5) for pick up of grades K – 5 only. (Grades K-2 campus arrival window is 2:45 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.) and Grades 3-5 campus arrival window is 3:15 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.)
- YELLOW (middle) lane means Emergency to be kept clear for emergency vehicles and staff members only. DO NOT BLOCK.
- BLUE (right) lane means Borealis (6-12) for pick up of grades 6 – 12 only. (Campus arrival time begins at 2:30 p.m.)
- PURPLE is the Early Academy entrance and exit location and operates independently of the CPS carline. For the safety of your child(ren), please do NOT use this location to drop off or pick up for your children in grades K-12.
- If you have child(ren) in both Borealis and Meridian/Aurora locations, please enter the Borealis carline to the right for pick up after 3:00 p.m. After you pick up your child(ren) from Borealis, you will proceed into the Meridian/Aurora carline.
SCHOOL DISMISSAL MANAGER (SDM) & TAGS:
- A 4-digit pickup code is required for dismissal. All previous codes and SDM accounts remain the same. If you are new to CPS and did not receive information about creating an account via email, please contact Nichole Pockrus at email@example.com.
- Cartags for new families, or those requesting a replacement tag, will be sent home with scholars within the first couple days of school. Temporary tags may be printed from this section. Please boldly write your child(ren)’s last name and 4-digit code on the tag.
- Please clearly display your cartag with this 4-digit code at the check points throughout carline. If you enter carline without a cartag, you will be asked to park. A staff member will come to your car as promptly as possible. Please remain in your car and provide our staff member with a valid driver’s license to confirm your identity.
TWO EXIT LANES onto Shady Hills:
- Upon clearing the Meridian and Aurora buildings, TWO LANES FORM to exit left or right onto Shady Hills Road. Cautiously merge into the correct lane.
- A Pasco County Sheriff will be directing traffic flow for the first two weeks of school for both morning and afternoon carline.